Thursday 8 August 2013

I Heart Summer Tag!

Hey guys! I'm finally getting the chance to do the I <3 Summer Tag! I am really enjoying my summer holiday and I hope you are too! I have been tagged by the lovely RazMaTaz- Girl otherwise known as Tasmin.


Soooo first question:

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
    The bronzer that I have been using this summer is Bourjois bronzing powder in Olive. I have been using this bronzing powder for about 4-5 months now as a contouring powder and I will definitely be re-purchasing!
 
2. You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on?
Erm... this is a tough one, I think I would be sipping on any form of coconut water. (I love it)
 
3. Favourite summer lipstick?
I do love my staple red lipstick from Barry M but this summer I have been wearing a lot of this pink lipstick by cosmic kisses, its a lot like the chubby sticks from Clinique.
 
 
4. Pool or Beach?
Definitely the Beach, back home in South Africa my family and I have a beach house, so I kind of grew up living near the beach.
 
5. Summer = crazy hair, what's your must have styling product?
My natural hair is wavy/curly and during the summer I don't really like using my hair straightener so instead I just use V05 plump it up spray after I get out of the shower and then let my hair dry naturally and that usually leaves me with really nice beachy waves.
 
 
 
6. Sun bathing or Fake tan?
Well.. I'm Indian so I don't really need to get any browner haha.
 
7. Favourite summer nail polishes?
I've been really loving the Barry M Gelly nail polishes this summer I have Prickly Pear and Blueberry. I will go into them with a bit more detail in a review post, soon.
 
 
8. Any Summer traditions?
I don't have any summer traditions unfortunately but I should definitely make some.
 
9. Favourite summer scent?
I'm still wearing my Britney Spears radiance which I love and I wear a few others which are tropical summer sprays from boots.
 
10. Favourite BBQ food?
I don't really have a particular favourite. I do however really enjoy BBQ food in general.
 
11. Favourite summer proof makeup?
Maybelline 24hr stay foundation is definitely a product that stays on forever and does not melt which is a definite must in the summer months.
 
12. Any summer vacations planned?
I do not have any summer vacations planned but I was planning to see some of my friends in Guernsey which is another island not too far away, whether or not that will plan out, depends on what I have going on.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as enjoyed typing it! and enjoy whats left of Summer 2013!
 
I Tag:
Vogue & Trends
Fashion.Dream.Cloud
The Odd Girl Out
kissthemlipslikesugar
 
Lucille
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))