Friday 9 August 2013

Tumblr #4

Hey guys! I'm back with another week of my favourite Tumblr pics!

 
 
White cute dress/ Yin Yang/ Celine silver clutch/Rose ice- cream/ Jack Harries/ Green drink/ cool models/ Amber and I (nails)/ Fish bowl accessory/ Rihanna and her grey hair/ Denim shorts/ Ice lollies/ Colton Haynes/ Lemon water/ Selena Gomez/ Cut out metallic boots/ runway models/ leather backpack/ Miley Cyrus/ Kylie Jenner/ Cool white nails/ Black and White striped skater dress/ MERMAIDS/ awesome fur coat/ shewearsfashion (Kavita)
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favourite Tumblr pics! If you would like to follow my Tumblr its pink-leopard-lipstick.tumblr.com. Follow me on twitter as well, I would love to make some new friends its linked on the main page.
 
Lucille
xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))