Friday 3 May 2013

Tag: Would you rather- beauty edition

So... I am coming at you with a Tag! I thought this tag would be particularly interesting after reading some of the questions, even though some of the questions are pretty much impossible to answer. I'll try my best.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows one of the reasons being because I don't really own that many and I can do without doing my eyes. I'm much more of a lip colour kinda girl.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Well...I do love my long hair, so I think I would rather never be able to cut it again and I could always just wear it up all the time which I don't really mind that much because that will just enable me to do really cool different hairstyles and I do think that my hair will get to a certain length and just stop growing.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I probably would rather have a pink cheek only because I feel like you have to be a certain skin tone to be able to wear coral, people who are of a pale complexion usually look really gorgeous with coral cheeks. I think pink cheeks would compliment my skin tone a bit better depending on the shade of pink as well.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ooooooh difficult question...Even though I absolutely love makeup I would rather spend the money on clothes because makeup does expire and buying makeup for that amount of money means that you have to use it all up within a certain amount of time its usually 6 months, correct me if I'm wrong? and anyway I always feel as if I don't have enough clothes so yeah... definitely clothes!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Oh my goodness.. they both sound as bad as each other. I think I would rather use eyeliner as lipstick because the thought of using lipstick as eyeliner just doesn't feel or sound right.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I can't really make a fair judgement on this one because I have never used any Sephora products. I do wish there was a Sephora where I live but unfortunately there is not and it doesn't help when people who do have a Sephora near them have such amazing reviews on the makeup. BUT I do love my beloved MAC products (favourite brand of makeup) so I would rather only shop at MAC as far as I know.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather only use one eyeshadow colour because I do tend to go quite neutral with my eyes and I think I would prefer to change up my lip colour rather than my eyeshadow colour.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?I mean.. what even is this question? because either way you are screwed. I'm just going to answer this question based on the weather where I live and say that I would rather wear winter clothes in the summer because some days in the summer tend to be cold but if I chose to go with the summer clothes in winter option I would literally freeze to death and to be quite honest I'm only 16 years of age, too young to die.

 9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would definitely rather have bright nails all year round only because I think that nail colour is one thing that you don't really have to bother too much about going through the different seasons and because I think that bright/lighter colours suit me better.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Would rather give up favourite lip product because I don't really have one, it changes all the time. My favourite eye product is my paint pot by MAC and I absolutley love that and would be really difficult for me to give that up!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Definitely a messy bun type of girl!

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never be able to use lipgloss. If you have read my post on the "Avon Nail Varnishes" you would know that I could never be able to live without painted nails that just wouldn't be Lucille Chetty.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?OMG. I know its absolutely ridiculous but I think that I would sharpie them on everyday, I don't really care about how much of an idiot I would look all I know is that it would look a lot better than not having any eyebrows at all. (eyebrows are really important to me).

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
NO. worst question! I would probably choose to live without nail polish. I love makeup too much to live without it and anyway I think I need makeup more than I need nail polish.

Hope you enjoyed this tag, let me know if there are any others that you would like me to do and lastly if you have tried both, MAC and Sephora products which brand of makeup do you prefer? If you could let me know in the comments that will be cool, I would love to hear?

Lucille
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I've not tried either, is that bad? Love it, as always. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Haha! And thank you! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))