Monday 18 February 2013

Fashion Blogger Tag!

1. What's your favourite fashion accessory?
My Rose Gold watch has been my favourite go to accessory because it goes with everything and I love the fact that its so big and chunky on me almost like a males watch its just a shame that its not Marc Jacobs or Micheal Kors.

2.Who's your fashion Role Model?
Rihanna has to be my fashion rold model I love that she is daring and not afraid to take a fashion risk, she always mixes edge with her cool street vibe and she manages to pull of everything she wears as well as her cool new hairstyles. LOOOOOVE HER!

3. What do you always carry with you?
I always carry my phone with me where ever I go. I feel lost without it!

4. How would you describe your style?
Questions like this I always find it hard to answer because I am still young so as I grow older so does my style and I go through so many different phases but for right now I would say that its "Simplistic with a bit of edge".

5. What's your favourite? Jeans, Sunglasses or Heels?
My floral framed sunglasses are definitely my fav! especially in the Summer when the sun is out (obviously).
Can't wait to whip these out this Summer or even for Spring. They make me feel very girly. This Summer I think I will pair this with a cropped top, maxi skirt, gladiator sandals and gold jewellry to pull the whole outfit together.

6. What inspired you to blog about fashion?
Well.. I always kinda grew up around clothes and makeup because I would see my older sister and mum dress up and put makeup on so in my younger years I wanted to be just like them, but I would say about three years ago when I moved abroad I became more interested in clothing and the styling of them. Recently I thought it would be a great idea to document my thoughts and feelings about fashion and beauty which is why I created this blog. So I would say my inspiration came from being exposed to another world of fashion and not from anything in particular.

7. What is your favourite fashion store?
My favourite high street fashion store will have to be Topshop because they sell good quality, fashionable clothes and they have recently just opened up in South Africa, America and several other countries which I think is great! If I could shop at a higher end store my favourite would definitely be Givenchy... I mean do I even have to say anymore the name just speaks for itself.

8. What is your favourite fabric in clothing?
I love denim only because I think that it is so easy to wear and denim is a fabric that never goes out of style. And any other fabric that has some sort of  intricate art work detailing whenever I buy items of clothing I always look at the detailing first because thats whats most important to me when buying clothes.

9. Who are your favourite designers?
My favourite designers are Hubert de Givenchy, Roberto Cavalli and Cristobal Balenciaga.

10. Who or what inspires your style?
The main things that influence the way that I dress is Tumblr, Vogue, People that I have met and things that I come across in my daily life that I can get ideas from and that inspires me.

11. Would you choose to buy something high quality or make it yourself if you could?
I would probably buy something high quality than make it because you could always take it back if you didn't like it where as if you made it yourself you wouldn't be able to do that besides that I don't think that I would be very good at crafting something of good quality.

Hope you enjoyed!
Lucille
xoxo



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))