Friday 15 February 2013

Teen Vogue February Issue 2013!

Teen Vogue February Issue 2013 was defnitely a good read... picking the magazine up from its shelf from one of the local stores was definitely exciting for me I always get really pumped to find out about new fashion bloggers that I haven't heard of before. And always admire all the amazing artistic clothing items that have been created by some of my favourite designers by the likes of Marc Jacobs (Fashion God), Chris Benz and Mary Katrantzou but I'm sure there's no shame in saying that when I purchased the 118 pages of pure inspration I had no idea who was on the front cover... should I be ashamed!? After reading it through I found out that it was Miss AnnaSophia Robb shining star of the brand new show "The Carrie Diaries" which I then felt like a complete fool because I am such a huge fan of "Sex and the City". Definitely recommend buying the issue that's if March 2013 issue is not out yet.

Lucille
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))