Tuesday 2 July 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag/ Daily Makeup Look

Hey Bloggers,

I decided to do a What's In My Makeup Bag/ Daily Makeup Look post because I enjoy reading other people posts on this and find it very interesting. What I carry in my makeup bag are kind of the products that I would use from Monday to Friday to school, very natural and simple.

 
Face
 
On my face I first apply my NC45 MAC studio sculpt foundation mixed with LancĂ´me foundation in the shade 10/11 not entirely sure because it is a sample. The mixture of these two foundations gives me full coverage and the correct shade. The MAC foundation also has SPF 15 which means its also great if the sun is out which is very rare. After I have applied my foundation evenly I conceal/ highlight with my MAC studio finish concealer in the shade NC42 underneath my eyes, thereafter I contour my cheek bones with Bourjois bronzing powder in 14- Olive which it great product to contour with if you have my skin tone.
 
 
Cheek
 
For my cheeks I don't really wear blush on a daily basis but I do sometimes add a bit of the baked bronzer/highlight from accessorize in Bondi shade 4 just at the top of my cheek bones after I have contoured.
 
Eyes
 
On my eyes I wear MAC's paint pot in the shade "Quite Natural" which is like "Painterly" but for darker skinned girls, I highly recommend this product. It acts as a primer as well as base for my eyeshadow and lasts literally the whole day. Over the top of that I put Bourjois bronzy/gold natural eyeshadow all over my lid and little bit dragged up to my brow. After I have done that I sometimes opt to wear a bit of liquid liner depends on the amount of time I have in the morning really, I then curl my eyelashes and apply Rimmel's  intense black sexy curves mascara just to make me look more awake.
 
Lips
 
Usually for my lips I wear any lip balm that is within my reach and I'm really loving the Nivea ones at the moment if I feel like need a bit of change I will wear a nude lipstick, a new one that I'm loving that I got recently is a nude lipstick by SEVENTEEN in the shade Bon Bon it also has red undertones to it so it would pretty much look good on anyone.
 
Brushes
 
 
In terms of the brushes that I use on a daily basis is the Real Techniques Stippling brush by Samantha Chapman, one of the Pixiwoo sisters which I'm sure many of you beauty bloggers will be familiar with. I use this brush to apply my foundation with and never fails to give a flawless finish. Next brush is a Body Collection powder/ blush brush which I use to blend the bronzer in with as well the highlight so that there aren't any harsh lines. For my eyeshadow I use the MAC 252 shader brush this brush works amazing to pack on eyeshadow with and blend it all in without it being a fluffy brush. And lastly a densely packed eyeshadow brush from Body Collection which I sometimes use to add a light eyeshadow to the inner corners of my eyes to brighten up tired eyes.
 
 
 I do sometimes carry these products with me if I need any touch ups which is very rare because all these products have great staying power. In a hurry I just carry my MAC studio fix pressed powder in the shade NC45 and that usually is all I need throughout the day. As you can probably see my daily makeup look is very natural and probably sounds a lot more time consuming than it actually is but now that it is summer and I am on holiday I can be a bit more adventurous with my makeup looks and be a lot more experimental with different products. I hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far!
 
Lucille
xoxo
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))