Saturday 29 June 2013

Prom 2013!

I can not believe that Prom is over, all the prepping that went into it was insane, all for 4 hours. Nevertheless it couldn't have went any better than it did! Everyone looked so amazing and the live band was incredible (Rude Mood). My friend Amber and I went to for a neon theme and arrived in a mint green vintage car that was so cool. The only thing that I regret not doing is taking enough pics which is quite shameful being a blogger the reason for this was I was so in a rush trying to get there and by the time I got to prom there was so much going on and the battery on my phone was not at its highest. However I did take a few snaps whilst on the ride to prom!

 
 

 
 
I hope that everyone had a great prom if it already happened and hope you have a great prom if it didn't already. I did get my makeup done at a MAC makeup counter which I will talk more about in my next post and mention some of the products that were used.
 
Lucille
xoxo

2 comments:

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))