Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tumblr #2

Hey.... Its feels so weird being on here after such a long time and I have missed it so much because I do find blogging very therapeutic and always feel great after I have clicked the publish button. The goods news is that I have officially finished all of my GCSE exams yesterday so Lucille is back in full effect! Woop Woop! and there is no bad news because that just blows. I thought what better way to come back than to come back with a Tumblr #2, if you are unsure what this is, its just me putting 25 of my most recent reblogs on Tumblr to show you what I'm loving in terms of the latest trends, beauty looks, celeb/model styles, food and quotes.

 
 Trend:White onWhite/ Sour worms/ Versace label/ Street Chick/ Adrienne Bailon in embellished jacket/ Perspex clutch/ BeyoncĂ©/ Fashion girl (Perspex clutch and printed trousers/ Rihanna with VS models/ Hell Yeah/ Neon Heels/ Louboutins/Gorgeous Fashion Blogger/ Happiness/ Greece/ Red Lips/ Fashion blogger/ Couture Runway shoes/ Jordan Dunn/ Couture dress/ NYC/ origami shorts/ Hot Pink strappy heels/ Cute T/ Olsen Twins looking gorge.
 
My school's prom is on the 27th June which is next week! I can't believe that its so near...eeek! There will definitely be a post up about that. I'm so excited for this long summer holiday that is ahead. I have a MAC Haul, reviews and fashion posts that will be up soon. I hope everyone has a great summer :D
 
Lucille
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))