Sunday 19 May 2013

Life Update!

So, I have been really busy lately with school, not cool! (ayy that rhymed). I am currently on study leave about to write my final GCSE exams.. so I have just been really concentrating on that for now which is probably why I have not been blogging frequently enough but looking on the brighter side, I do have a super long summer holiday coming up which I am crazy, stupid, insanely excited about and I plan on uploading posts every other day because I will have a lot of time on my hands.. and I might even do a bit of vlogging and upload that on here!!! Can't wait!!

Don't forget to follow on my other addictions, because I am on there quite often!
Twitter- @FashKilla
Tumblr- SpeaksInVolumes
Instagram- SpeaksInVolumes

Quote of the day :)


Lucille
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))