Monday 30 September 2013

Autumn Tag 2013!

 
I'm here once again with another post and I thought what better way to start the new season of Autumn, with a tag. I'm really excited about Autumn and Winter that's coming in soon as well. Personally these coming months are my favourite because it means Halloween, Bon Fire Night, MY BIRTHDAY and Christmas! so much to look forward to and I always find really cute outfits to put together, layering is the best! So without further of do I am going to get into the Tag.
 
 
1. Favourite thing about it?
Basically what I mentioned above!
 
2. Favourite drink?
My favourite drink is probably anything to do with caffeine, if I'm being completely honest Hot Chocolate would probably be my last resort. I also really enjoy going to Costa and trying out the new drinks that they bring out for the particular season.
 
3. Favourite scent/ candle?
I absolutely love burning amazing smelling candles in my room, two of my all time favourite scented candles are Liquorice by the Jelly Belly brand and sweet vanilla by Price's, I'm still on the hunt for Pumpkin scented one though that seems to be a common favourite.
 
4. Best lipstick?
I have really been liking a nude from Seventeen in the shade "Bon Bon" it's a really nice mauvy colour that compliments my skin tone and doesn't wash me out but I've also been really loving the Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate, its really moisturising and I included them in my previous post if you want to know more about them.
 
5. Go to moisturiser?
My go to moisturiser is anyone that belongs to the brand Simple, all their products make my skin feel really soft, smooth and hydrated, probably because most of their products tend to be water based and I have combination skin and these products avoid any clogging in my pores.
 
6. Go to colours for the eyes?
I usually go for gold/bronze/chocolate shades no matter what the season may be but during Autumn I love wearing plum and cranberry shades in the crease mixed with a chocolate brown colour. SO PRETTY.
 
7. Favourite music or band/ singer to listen to?
I don't really have a particular band/singer that I like listening to during Autumn but I am really loving The Weeknd's Kiss Land album and Drake's Hold On, we're going home. I been listening a lot to Pia Mia's cover of Hold on, I'll leave the link to her cover at the end of this post for guys to listen to.
 
8. Favourite outfit to wear?
My favourite outfit to wear is just a fitted jeans/leggings with a big cosy jumper a scarf paired with combat boots and cool gold jewellery.
 
9. Autumn treat?
Cookies and hot/cold milk which is an all year round treat for me!
 
10. Favourite place to be?
My favourite place to be would probably be at home watching a good film. nowhere too complicated.
 
 
Hoped that you enjoyed this tag!
I tag:
 
 
I'd love for you to do this tag even if you're not tagged and tweet it to me I will definitely read it!
 
 
Lucille
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))