Saturday 13 April 2013

Celine Luggage Tote Vs Cambridge Satchel


Not going to lie I have been kinda slacking with my blog lately which is not something that I am proud of but I do have a perfectly valid excuse: I have been doing a lot of revising of late because I am in my final year GCSE's, and my exams are not too far away which makes me want to cry just typing it.

BUT, forget the slightly depressing part of my life; lets all take time to admire the these two gorgeous creations the Celine Luggage Tote Vs Cambridge Satchel two items that are definitely on my wish list, even though the price is SO of my budget. A girl can dream right?











I don't think that these two bags have ever been compared to each other because they are completely different to one another. The Celine Luggage Tote looks very chic and not very practical in other words it would need to be well taken care of especially considering the price which is $2,000 for the solid colour which could go up to at least $3,400 according to size. The bag comes in four different sizes, nano, micro, mini and phantom and after watching a fair amount of YouTube videos on reviews for these beauties it was all positive. A lot of the YouTubers said that they manage to fit quite a bit of stuff in there such as a laptop, Ipad, a book, purse and a phone all in at once this obviously goes for the phantom but for the smaller sizes you would want to be a more cautious with the weight of the items that you put in the bag because the wear and tear of the bag will not last very long. Overall, the Celine bag is definitely something that I would like to purchase when I have finances (LOL). My attraction for this bag definitely came from the Kardashian/Jenner Klan, I think even baby Penelope has a miniture version of it.

The Cambridge Satchel is so "London" and I am so obsessed with London fashion which is what attracts me to this bag even more. I was first introduced to this bag by the google chrome advert on TV. If you live in the UK you might know what I'm talking about if not just YouTube "Google Chrome Cambridge Satchel advert" and it should come up. When I saw the ad I was instantly attracted to the bag, let alone the actual story about how it all began and being a Fashion Blogger I found it really inspiring. After all the reviwes that I watched a lot of the vloggers said that the Cambridge Satchel is a very structured bag, one of the reasons being that the bag is made from real strong leather which I guess is a good thing because you know that it will last you a long time and the bag won't really lose it's original shape which is what I think attracts people to the bag in the first place. For some this might be a bit of a hassle if you are someone like me who just throws in whatever you need for the day and you are out the door.


As for me I don't really know which is my favourite, haven't made my mind up just yet but I would love to hear what's your personal favourite or you can just tell me about your all time favourite bag so make sure you comment below!

hope you enjoyed!
Lucille
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Both great bags! But I think the Cambridge Satchel's for me (probably because of the advert, yes!)
    Love it, keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))