Sunday 3 March 2013

Favourite Airport Looks!

One of my favourite things to do apart from read magazines and go on Tumblr (speaksinvolumes.tumblr.com) is to search up "airport styles" I don't really have a reason for this but I think its because I have some weird obsession with airports and travelling so I thought it would be cool to share some of my favourite looks with you and I am definitely thinking about re-creating some of these looks when I am on a trip somewhere.

The first one is, obviously the one and only Rihanna! She sure knows how to travel in style. This is the perfect outfit if where you are going is going to be warm and you want to keep cool...and this is also extremely comfortable to travel in which I can imagine. I love how she added the red lipstick for a pop of colour since she did decide to go with neutral colours with her outfit and the geeky rounded glasses just gives it the #badgalriri edge!



Next is the gorgeous South African beauty..Candice Swanpoel! If haven't noticed already I am loving maxi skirts recently and I know that it is more suited to taller people but I think it just depends on how you wear it. I love how she paired the cropped embroidered top with the cute gladiator sandals with it and she looks effortless with minimal makeup and beachy hair. Ahhhh I just love her, repping South Africans, love it. The cute dog can pass as an accessory I think.



Next up is the stunning Victoria Secret Angel Miranda Kerr.. This outit is very chic with the over sized shades and the plain black blazer which is a lot more put together than the first two oufits. I love that this look includes the wardrobe essentials such as the blazer, regular blue skinny jeans and the standard black ballet flats which makes it easy to re-create and Miranda always wears very mininal makeup relying on her natural beauty which is no problem for her of course.



Next up are The Saturdays!.. Frankie Sandford, Rochelle Humes and Mollie King. Frankie is sporting a red and black leopard print scarf, grey tank top, black blazer, printed skinny jeans and strappy black heels my personal favourite. Rochelle wearing oversized black sunnies, black tank top, red long coat, regular black skinny jeans and black ballet flats. Mollie is looking very chic with her cropped blonde hair, black rounded sunglasses, navy cable knit jumper, cream/beige skinny jeans and brown pointed heels. These girls definitely know how to show up at the airport. All their outfits would be extremely easy to re-create. Too bad Una and Vanessa are'nt in this I'm sure they would have looked just as FAB!


Lastly... is the gorgeous Miss Swanpoel again.. well there's no kidding that you have to be quite brave wearing this but when you have a body like hers who really cares, this outfit is definitely suitable if you are taking a short flight to somewhere really warm obviously.. you would definitely get a few weird looks if you wore this to somewhere like London. Love the hat paired with the classic tie up black bikini top with what looks like a cover up tied around her waist. If you don't think you have what its takes to wear this to an airport then I would recommend you just wear this to the beach. It would be superrrrrr cute!

Lucille
xoxo




 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))