Tuesday 29 July 2014

SLEEK! ♡

HEY BEAUTIFULSSSSS!
coming at you guys or shall I say gals with a sleek haul/review. I have heard a lot of good things about Sleek products on YouTube Channels and Beauty Blogs for a while now and just haven't really gotten around to trying them out so recently I decided to order a few products that I have been eyeing for a while now such as the contour kit that everyone seems to love, I don't think I've heard a bad word about it.

Blush By 3 blush palette in 'Lace', Face Contour Kit, i-Divine Au Natural palette


L to R: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly (£9.99)

I really like the way the name of each blush is a different variation of 'Lace', I thought that was really clever way of naming it. These blushes are so pigmented which is quite impressive considering the price. The colour that appears to be in the pan is exactly how it shows up the skin. I am a NC 45 mixed with NW 50 at MAC or Caramel with any lower end foundations so if you around this skin tone, this orangey blush palette would really be complimentary to your skin tone, especially during the summer time. 'Crochet' is a straight up bright orange shade which I use as a blush as well as a transition shade on the eye mixed with Chantilly and my Borjouis chocolate bronzer, 'Guipure' is a the only shimmery one is this palette which works better as a highlight shade on my skin tone again perfect for that summer glow, and last but by no means least 'Chantilly' which is more on the coral side of the spectrum.

Dark 886 (6.49)
 This face contour kit is definitely worth all the hype, before using this contour powder I was using the Borjouis chocolate bronzer which is a great bronzer to add definition to the face however it is more suited for everyday use because it is very subtle on my skin tone and I really wanted a contour powder that is going to give me more of a dramatic contour which is why I opted for the shade 'dark', I thought that getting the 'medium' shade would be too closely matched to my Borjouis bronzer. The powder itself is very pigmented so you might want to use a light hand when applying this similarly with the blushes, and the highlighter that it comes with is a beautiful golden shimmery shade which I'm really impressed with because I expected it to have chunks of glitter with I'm not in favor of.

Au Natural (£7.99)
I love my neutrals! Sleek do amazing palette's with a range of different colours which I would imagine would be just as pigmented as these eyeshadows. However, I knew that I would get the most use out this palette in particular because I'm not a very big fan of colours on the eyes, on me anyway. This palette comes with all the colours you need to do pretty much any neutral eye look and would work for the vast majority of skin tones. I have to say though if you want to these eyeshadows to last throughout the day on your eyes you have to use a good primer or base or both to ensure that they stay in the places that you put them because they tend to all blend into one shade if not. Other than that, no other complaints.

I ordered these three products from an amazon seller that had really great reviews:
Blush by 3 palette: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleek-Make-Blush-Palette-Lace/dp/B00BCJX4OM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1406641024&sr=8-2&keywords=sleek+blush

Face Contour kit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleek-Makeup-Face-Contour-Kit/dp/B008B7QY0E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406641102&sr=8-1&keywords=sleek+contour+kit+dark

Au Natural eyeshadow palette: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleek-i-Divine-Eyeshadow-PaletteNaturel/dp/B007Q22HMY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406641137&sr=8-1&keywords=sleek+eyeshadow+palette

I hope that you all are having a great summer!

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Other places to find me:
Instagram:  LucilleChetty

Lucille
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! Love it Lucille! Really must try sleek products. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed!! you must! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping to comment. I read all the comments that I receive :-))